Wednesday, August 13, 2014

RIP my dear friend Marguerite Poindexter LaMotte, we defended your students from profiteers!

RIP my dear friend Marguerite Poindexter LaMotte

I was crying during Congresswoman Maxine Waters' speech on Monday night. She was so right when she said that she and so many other people let the late, Honorable Marguerite Poindexter LaMotte down. LaMotte alone stood against the so-called Public School Choice (PSC) resolution and other vile privatization movidas. LaMotte alone took on poverty pimps Yolie Flores-Aguilar and Monica Garcia when they had to unmitigated gall to stand with that monster Maria Casillas and lie about UTLA. I always had LaMotte's back. I always sent her vital information to fight against the privatization pushers. Tonight we defended her legacy!

¡Marguerite Poindexter LaMotte, Presenté!



Share/Bookmark

No comments: