From New Majority California's site:
New Majority California promotes a fiscally responsible philosophy in government... it seeks to inform its membership and contribute resources to Republican and other philosophically aligned candidates and issues that share its mission.
- Advocate state Budget Reform, including Pension Reform and a Spending Cap
- Recruit and elect fiscally responsible, business-friendly state legislators
- Create and implement an effective Latino/Ethnic inclusion program
- Protect the 1/3 Republican margin in the state legislature
- Elect a Republican to the White House
- Retain the GOP majority in the House of Representatives
- Regain the GOP majority in the U.S. Senate
- Monitor and oppose legislation and initiatives that will raise taxes
- Oppose and defend against the election of anti-business candidates
New Majority California PAC's generous maximum contribution to Los Angeles Unified School District Board of Education President Mónica García puts her in the company of the other New Majority California endorsed politicians and legislation.
New Majority California Endorsements
Mitt Romney & Paul Ryan
YES on 31, 32, and 40
NO on 30, 33, 37, 38, and 39
Mónica García, Mitt Romney, and Paul Ryan all considered "philosophically aligned candidates" by New Majority California.