Friday, September 16, 2005

Racist Nation Updates

Jim Crow still alive and well despite contrary claims by blame the victims author John Perazzo. Tyson Sued for Maintaining Segregated Work Areas: ‘Whites Only’ Sign and Padlock Placed on Bathroom Door. Just one more example of how this country is the cradle of racism.

This blog entry talks about an incident in which a young man wearing a Klan T-Shirt was involved in a scuffle. The quote by the young man sounds very much like the rhetoric of racist apologists and SOS/MMP/FOBP vigilante border patrols:

"I'm not racist or anything," he said. "It's just, some people I hate, some people I don't get along with. And black people just happen to be the ones because they think they're better than everyone else."

In other words, "everything I think, do and say is racist. But I'm not a racist--you better not call me a racist."

Racist Jillian Bandes penned an extreme example of institutionalized racism in a UNC newsletter. Her depraved thinking and disregard for human dignity earned her praise from a certain God fearing patriot.

Share/Bookmark

No comments: